Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Creations

Jade, who owns 5280 Platinum Studios next door, has commissioned two pieces from me. The first is a pair of earrings to match the beautiful silver and gold bracelet that her husband bought her for their anniversary, and the second is a necklace that hasn't even begun to make its way to fruition yet.
So we'll start with the earrings: First I made a short version which I really do love in all antiqued silver.
The bracelet has the CZ's surrounded by a gold bezel, so I decided to make the same earring in the same silver, only with a little gold bezel near the crystal so that they would match. That little change let to a much more bold earring as pictured here:
I love them! They are very sweepy and dangly, but they aren't heavy at all. I plan on keeping this style in my line-up. I haven't come up with a name yet.

Thus far, Gaslight Globes, Fun Globes, and Cats Eye Crystal have been suggested, along with Deux Jolies (which means two pretty in French). Any additions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)