Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A few of my Favorite Things....

We're coming up on my favorite time of the year....fall. The crispness of the air, the crunch of the leaves, the Halloween costumes, my Halloween wedding....all of it comes to mind when we have that first cool evening. The retail stores are teaming with spider webs and witches, pumpkins and bats, and I want them all. Glitter-covered skulls seem to be popular this year and I saw a lot of owls while I was out and aboutI am now creating crystal spider, and beaded witch earrings, and I have added one more item to my Halloween repertoir: Spider web ornaments! Here's a picture to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about. I may be offering it as a class at the shop next month, so keep an eye out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)