Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An unexpected pleasure :)

A customer came into the shop the other day.  Being a new customer, I asked "How did you hear about us?" expecting to get the usual answer of "Google.", and she said " I saw your mention in Denver Magazine."    First off, we had no clue that we were being mentioned at all.  Secondly, we were part of the feature article naming "107 Exciting things to do in Denver".  Woohoo!  We were honored to be mentioned.  So here's the cover of the current edition which we're part of on page 84:

And here's a little picture of the article:


And here's a link to the online version of the article:


So thanks Denver Magazine for including us!  We really appreciate it :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Buffy! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. My life has been like a zoo lately :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)