Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sense of Fashion

Alright, so most of you who know me are aware of my serious lack of fashionable clothing.  Most days I roll out of bed 45 minutes before I have to be at work, take the dog out, shower, throw on whatever clothing that looks reasonably un-wrinkled, put on some half-assed make-up and I'm out the door (often 5 minutes late).  That being said, I love to look at fashionable people.  One of my guilty pleasures is watching Project Runway, and America's Next Top Model....never the current shows, but still. 

I stumbled across  SenseoFashion.com wandering around the other day, and I can't stop looking at it.  They have more skirts and dresses that I want (and would buy, and would never wear, and would feel bad for buying), not to mention shoes, accessories, and the like.  A lot of it is vintage, or is made by smaller designers. Some of the items are one-offs, or only come in sample sizes (which I can't fit into), but I've loved looking around it.

                          http://www.senseofashion.com/Inshel/items/32001/Peacock

I have fallen in love with this completely impractical dress madeof Peacock Blue Dupioni Silk with a stand-up ruffle collar.  You know how much I love Peacock Blue right?   And I really dig the collar, although everyone I know would likely laugh at me.  Anyways, here it is, along with a link.  It's made to order right here in the U.S.A.  If you buy it, tell them Megan from The Peacock Shop sent you, and you really must send me a picture of you wearing it in some fashionable way that I can only dream of  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)