Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another month goes by...

As I woke up this morning, I realized that tomorrow is December, and I have little in my blog to show for the month of November.  It has been a hectic month, filled with instruction writing for magazines, an unexpected re-vamp of my website, and a somewhat poor attempt to bring my Etsy sales back from the grave.  At least I'm trying right?  So, I end this month with some inspiration pictures.  I made all of these during the month of November for various customers in my shop.  I hope you like them ;)  Enjoy!

 A bracelet honoring all of the survivors of cancers by their color.
 A festive pair of earrings for a holiday party.

A fun pair of earrings crafted with Turkey Lampwork Beads by Lois Oster of Wolfsong Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)