Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Challenge: Still a Disaster Area ;)

This past weekend, I had a chance to tackle a little bit of my beadroom... mainly the huge table in the center of the room. Now It's no secret that I'm not a clean crafter, but what had started out as "I know what's under that little pile there" became a giant mountain of shiny that required a topographical resource map to find anything. I'm pleased to say that it's coming along nicely and, with only a couple of weeks to go in the challenge, it couldn't have come soon enough. So here's what it looks like now...I can almost see the bottom of the pile...er, I mean....I can almost see the table!

Hopefully I'll be able to find some time in my busy schedule soon to clean a little bit more. Wish me luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is me, wishing you luck!! LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! And right back at ya! Kick some serious tail at Dragon Con. Take pics, and throw glitter on everyone you see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)