Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Yoga


I had a great idea on the 4th of July....I should take a yoga class! I invited my friend Shannon to go sometime and, to my surprise, she wanted to go yesterday. We both had to stop at times and just sit there for a minute before jumping back in. The room was hot (a normal practice for a lot of yoga studios. It's supposed to get rid of all the impurities), and the excercise was strenuous, but I think it was a good thing. Today I'm sore in places I didn't even know existed, but I'm no worse for wear. Shannon is also nursing a few sore spots, but feels that another trip would be a good thing. Wish us luck!


Namaste',


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)