Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Breathe in...Breathe out...


This evening I attended my second yoga class with my friend Shannon. The class was taught by a man who was much more our pace, we thought, focusing on breathing and how you feel in a pose. I am proud to say that I made it almost all the way through stopping only for water and the occasional giggle fit. Toward the end of the class while in downward facing dog I felt my left heel actually touch the ground for a second. Score!


Tomorrow starts a new day and a new job. It's a very early day compared to what I'm used to, but I'll deal. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan, great to see what you've been up to. The bracelet is beautiful. I miss your classes and creativity. Good luck with yoga. Keep blogging.
    Your old beadweaving friend from Charlotte, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)