Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

All good things must come to an end...




My Saturday classes at Beadlush went well regardless of the fact that I caught some version of the flu on Thursday night. Sunday I spent at the Beadlush hanging out with old friends, looking at Lois Oster's Beads, and watching Dichro-Master Audra Goetz perform her craft....Me?....I was shopping most of the time in Lydia's wonderful shop. Sunday night Michelle Link fired up her kiln for the first time and made the wonderful little squares you see here. Today I spent doing practically nothing until Michelle and I decided to try to take pictures of her never-before-photographed creations. I've included one of my favorites which was made at the 2008 Bead&Button Show.




My time here in Charlotte is coming to a close. Only one full day left until I must be whisked back to Aurora,CO where I will rest for one day and then off to the mountains I go for the weekend. I'll be listing some more kits in The Peacock Shop soon, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)