Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back in Charlotte

When I had the opportunity to come back to Charlotte,NC to see friends and teach a little, I took it! My flight was reasonable, and I was greeted by Lydia of Beadlush who quickly whisked me from the airport and into her bead shop, a sumptuous array of delectable shiny things: everything a bead girl could want. There I met ladies from the Charlotte Area Jewelry Artists Meetup Group, who were making a beautiful Right Angle Weave bracelet. Seeing the group of them together made me realize how much I miss being part of a bead group, so I may just show up at the Rocky Mountain Bead Society next month. I'm staying with one of my best bead buddies, Michelle while I'm in town, and she assures me that bead ladies will show up at her house tonight for a little informal bead session to tide me over. Perhaps if any beading actually gets done, I'll post a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)