Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bead and Button Show 2010

This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Bead&Button Show held in Milwaukee. If you have never gone, you should! It is such an experience to behold! Registration for classes opened up last Tuesday, and my friend Shannon and I were awake early for the event. We both managed to get into all 3 of the classes we wanted, and also signed up for the Meet the Teacher's reception which is the be all end all of kit shopping.

What classes did I sign up for? So glad you asked! I signed up for Photo Pendants Under Glass with Susan Wade on Wednesday, Hoity Toity with Shelley Nybakke on Thursday, and Crystal Elements II with Leslee Frumin (isn't her name fun to say? Like Janis Berkebile. Berkebile, Berkebile!) on Friday. Here are the pics here of the class samples.







Shannon and I decided to take Hoity Toity together (we just loved the story she put along with the class!), and ended up taking Crystal Elements II together as well. There were sooooo many other classes that we wanted to take, but cost was an issue this year, so we reigned it in in favor of having some money to spend on the show. Anybody else going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)