Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 The Year in Review

2010 was a big year for me.  I took my seasonal kiosk and expanded into my first storefront location.


I made it to the Bead&Button Show's 10 Year Anniversary, and had a great time!

I had my Medallion Bracelet appear in Bead Unique Magazine (my first project to appear in a national magazine)

And just before the year ended, I got the good news that I would be able to move into the shop next door which is twice the size of the one I'm in now, so it was a great year overall :).  Thanks to all of you who came to the shop, commented on my blog, and kept me sane over this past year; I hope that 2011 is even more fabulous for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)