Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

A little holiday crafting....

If you follow me at all, you already know that I own a bead shop and, contrary to popular belief, I don't only make jewelry there!   I create everything from wearable art, to car ornaments, to home decor, and will crystallize just about anything if given half a chance.  The past few weeks have been filled with customer requests that simply MUST be done before Christmas.  In turn, I have managed to churn out quite a few unexpected pleasures lately.  Sometimes I even amaze myself ;)  Here are a few of the many that will inevitably make it onto this blog.....Enjoy!

 Mini Crystal Chandelier.  Commissioned for a customer's friends' Christmas tree, but I want one for my car in a bad way.  At least I know where to get one ;)
 A vintage lucite flower with Crystal-studded ball, chain, and Antiqued Silver pewter wing on a pre-existing chain.
Simple, but sweet, this little finding was personalized with the family's birthstones in Swarovski Crystal, then added to a simple noodle chain.  I'm kind of in love with it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)