Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's almost Newsletter time!

It's just about that time again, and I wanted to thank you all for your support in opening my little shop, so I decided to say 'Thank You' in a way that most persons can appreciate!

Sign up for my e-mail Newsletter between now and December 1st, and be entered to win one of several fabulous prizes, including a $25 gift certificate, Free Class,and a Fabulous Pair of Earrings! You can sign up for my Newsletter via my website www.PeacockBeadShop.com. There is a sign up box in the middle of the page, part way down.

Already signed up for my e-newsletter? Then you're already entered, so wait to hear the announcement in the Newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)