Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fuschia Bat Necklace

This is the necklace that I am donating to Belly Dancing for Bats, a benefit to raise money to support research to support research to stop White Nose Syndrome, a horrible disease that is killing millions of bats annually.  I created the centerpiece using polymer clay covered in black glitter.  The Fuschia Swarovski Crystals dangle from a Silver-plated swag chain.  The necklace measures 16" with a 2" extender chain for a total of 18 inches.


 If you are in the Denver, CO area, you can attend the belly dance show and auction on Saturday, May 14th from 6-9pm at the Bug Theater located at 3654 Navajo Street, Denver, CO.  I hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how classy this is. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really trying not to make it look all Halloweeny (which has its time and place during THAT time of year).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)