Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yay Creativity!

Today I acquired a new (to me) kiln, and I'm firing my first fused glass pieces right now! One is a black and green dichro, and the other is a black and copper foil piece. Not sure if the copper foil will hold up, but I thought I would give it a try to see. Yes, there are only 2 in there, because I'm only testing it out, but I'll make more soon once I get the bugs worked out. I'll post pics asap.
I have been blessed lately with a lot of new ideas for beadwork. Everything from peacock feather inspired earrings to cherry pies and Egyptian Broadcollars have run through my ridiculous brain. I hope to get some time soon to bring some of these ideas to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)