Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Are you a Good Witch, or a Bad Witch?


I've been having a great time coming up with ways to make the cast of The Wizard of Oz lately, and I thought I'd share my efforts. My latest is Glenda the Good Witch. The middle one in the picture was my first attempt. I didn't like the hat, so I tried again with the one on the right. I think I got it right that time; what do you think?

I'm working on the Tin Man next, and then the Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow will come along. Sorry Toto, no current plans for you, but I may develop a Fairy Princess out of the middle Glenda!

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest things EVER!!! I LOVE THEM!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)