Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Burned Out Beader


It seems as if the last few months have been nothing but deadlines and beading for a purpose. I haven't had much chance to try many new things, or to work out the ideas that I have floating around in my head, and that needs to change. In my attempt to keep my Etsy jewelry site Gypsybeads up and running (and profitable), I have been spending all of my time creating bindis, and simple jewelry, which is lovely, but hardly any beadweaving has happened for me that wasn't set to go to a show for a deadline, or to a shop for a class. I need a break, and I don't see one in site anytime soon. I have a show this weekend, a deadline next week, and I'll be flying out to Beadlush in Charlotte the week after that, so I need to buckle down and pull myself together so that those things can happen smoothly. In the midst of all this, I managed to get a little bit done on THE Evening Bag in the last month, and here's a photo of it. I got the chance to put a few beads on it last night as well, so I hope that is a good indication of what's to come this month. More beading please! Only the work that I WANT to do ;) Never going to happen, but a girl can wish can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)