Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What a relief!

When I came home from Charlotte,NC, my dishes were done, the laundry was folded and put away, there was food in the house, and my husband had dinner made for me, personally mixed me a margarita, and we spent a romantic evening together enjoying eachothers' company and catching up.
Okay, I'm done with the fiction version. Here's the real deal: My sink is full of dishes, the laundry is still in the dryer, there was hardly a pickle in the house, I cooked my own Ramen Noodles, had a half a glass of water, and passed out on the couch within a half hour of planting myself there. so much for my romantic evening.
In my husbands' defense, I think he did take out the garbage, which is a feat in and of itself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)