Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane....


I'm currently gearing up to leave Wednesday to Charlotte,NC to visit some friends and teach at the Beadlush! I have a lot to do before I fly out, such as make the deadline for the BeadFest Philadelphia, and pack up all the kits for my classes, as well as update my directions for the Wicked Witch, and many, many other things.. I have a new colorway for the Crystal Drop Necklace for these students and, although I haven't formally worked up a sample yet, I know that Black Diamond and Crystal will be a hit! The only wrench in my plans? Due to unforseen circumstances, some of the seedbeads for my classes won't arrive until the day before I leave! Geesh! Can't a girl catch a break? Apparently not :). If you're in the Charlotte area, and are looking for something new to learn, sign up; I'd be happy to have you :). See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)