Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Meh Kind of Week

After Crafternoon at my shop last Saturday, my week just kind of went to crap. Lack of sleep led to lack of reasonable mood, led to sinus cold (again), led to lack of motivation, led to tired, annoyed, and depressed. The 'honeymoon' is over at my new shop it would seem, and now I have to get down to the nitty gritty to figure out how to get customers into it on less than a shoestring budget. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.


I finally got some pictures of new work this week. I know, I've been lax in general about pictures, but I'm hoping to rectify the situation in the near future :). Thank you all for being so patient with me.

So, without further adieu, I have for your viewing pleasure, an un-named Fuschia Ring. This is the second of this style of ring I've made in the last few months. The first was in the color Fire Opal, and is owned by Joanna of TribalTique. I'm having a really hard time naming this one, so please chime in if something other than 'Dahlia' comes to mind!
For those of you who have been wondering, I have made some progress to THE Bag, and will be getting pictures to you soon.
Cheers!
Megpie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)