Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Land...

So it's been a while, I know, but in that nearly month worth of time, I packed up the kiosk, set up a new store, had a friends and family night, two shows, and an opening week at my cute new shop, and now I'm savoring my two 'days off' which will likely be spent cleaning my bead room up from the disaster area that it has become. Here are a few new pictures of The Peacock Shop in its current incarnation. I'm not done with the girly decorating yet, but I'll get there. Of course, the first thing I hung were Swarovski Crystals (no surprise there), and I quickly moved on to the Crystal counter which is not quite finished yet. The bookshelf display below was done by Shannon Adams (you can get you her dichro and glass cabochons at my shop!). I'll be adding new things every week, so stop by to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)