Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Day of February



Wow. It's the last day of February, so I thought I'd get one more in before it disappears! This month went by with lightning speed....mainly due to the fact that I opened a new shop, spent most days in it trying to figure out where everything goes, while starting a new diet, and pretending that I was going to find the time to excercise... you've all had that kind of month right?

We had our first Crafternoon in the new space. This space being larger than the kiosk I came from, but smaller than the mall that I set up tables in, we filled up most of the space with 6 people, with a 2 man cancel, so 8 is definately the official limit from here on out. No, I didn't take many pictures. I know, I know. I was just so caught up in actually SEEING other people, that I lost track and only took this one picture of a woven cell-phone bling by my friend Donna. It was super-cute too ;) Sort of sorry that I didn't get a picture of the Shiny Polaris Star Pendant that Melissa was making, but I'll deal.

As promised, here is an updated picture of THE Bag. I worked on it more this month than I have in ANY month that I can think of, and this is the first time I worked on it since October, so I had a lot of time to make up for. Hopefully its progress will continue, and I'll have it done by the end of the year....hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)