Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chain Store Sadness...


So, I've been debating whether or not to order the new Pink Camo 'gun handled' tools for the shop. This is mainly due to the pricepoint which is higher than the 'normal' ones, but well worth it for the fabulous grip and quality, and still WELL under $20 (around $12 I think)....then I went to Michaels today to pick up a piece of scrap paper, and I decide to wander down the jewelry isle (most of it makes me sad really), and then I realize that they're selling pliers for $20, and they're so NOT worth it with they're wimpy plastic grips and lack of precision tip....guess I'll order those camo tools after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)