Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new people who are following my blog. The beginning of the year started with 5, and now I have more than twice that! You like me! You REALLY like me! And I appreciate it ;) Feel free to chime in with comments and suggestions whenever you feel compelled to. Stick along for the journey....it could get interesting ;)



And just for you, my fanly followers:



A pair of earrings that I made recently to enter into a random summer earring contest. Made with laminated shell rings, A grade Pearls, and Swarovski Crystal, these are the perfect flowy earrings to go with that summer dress I haven't bought yet ;) I'll know it when I see it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)