Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bead&Button Show 2011

Those of you who follow my Facebook page are probably sick of hearing about it, but I'm heading to the Bead&Button Show in Milwaukee,WI next Tuesday for 5 days where I do nothing but eat, drink, sleep, and bead.  I'll be taking two classes there:  The Sinusodial Necklace with Melissa Grakowski,


and Multilayered Skeleton Key with Robyn Cornelius, Andrea Haukedal. 


The rest of my time will be spent beading in the 24-hour gathering place in the Hyatt, and hanging out with my bead friends from all over the world.  I'll keep you posted as neat things arise, so make sure to check back often :)

2 comments:

  1. Very very cool -- they are so gorgeous, both of them.
    I want the top one in purple/black/blue/and/or/silver. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up with a black and greyish/silver combo. I don't know if I'll ever finish it, but it sure was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)