Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nayna




By chance last night, I ended up online at the same time as my original Bellydance instructor Nayna. We IM'd back and forth for a while, and then eventually ended up on the phone each of us going back and forth with youtube videos and pictures of bad bellydance costumes. I haven't gotten to talk to her in a while, and it was nice to hear her voice. She's going through a transitional phase now that the studio she was teaching at has closed. She has plenty of places to teach though, so I wish her luck in her new enterprise. She was very encouraging about my new dance classes, and gave me endless amounts of good advice. I always feel better when I talk to her. So here's to Nayna who has inspired both my jewelry and my dance for 5 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)