Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A strange day....


Today I woke up way too early for Magpies to be awake. I checked my email, and dawdled for a few, and went back to sleep. I was awakened several hours later to a sound akin to a pack of M80's going off in a metal trash bin. So I got up, sat down at my computer, checked my e-mail, and had 2 sales! While preparing said sales for departure, I check my mail again and have another sale! So today's inspiration is 'Hope'. Hope that I'll make it, hope that other people think I'm worth it, and hope that I can believe in myself. And the picture? Silver-plated Delicas....just shiny little rays of hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)