Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Last year, I got married on Halloween. We had virtually no ceremony, and hosted a potluck cocktail party as our 'reception'. The weather was a very perfect 81 degrees with no humidity. I wore a tanktop most of the day, only to switch to a lime green shirt that says 'Witchy' on it for the evening. My groom wore a t-shirt that had a rat on it with the words 'Black Death: European Tour' on the back. A perfect marriage I'd say. Here is a picture of us receiving our wedding cake which said Happy Birthday (scratched out) and then said Congrats complete with skulls and crossbones. Thanks to Ruth for her ingenuity on the decoration:)




Tonight we are attending a costume party thrown by our friends Brad and Ruth. I'm going as a pirate, and Chris is going as.....well, I'll let you know as soon as he lets me know ;)

On the store-front, I've added several classes for the month of November, including Brick Stitch Santa Earrings, and Crystal Santa Hats as an Earring Basics Class. For those of you who were asking, yes, the Bead Netted Ornament is on the list. I hope to see you all there.

I've added a lot to the website www.PeacockBeadShop.com, as well as to the Etsy site. Lots more PDF patterns for you to browse now :)

And, other than that, Happy Halloween everyone! Have a great weekend, and be safe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)