Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sorry :(


I haven't written lately because I'm re-evaluating what I want this blog to be. Originally I started this blog with a friend of mine as an experiment to see if we could both commit to writing in a blog every day for 3 months. Needless to say, this didn't happen, but I did write in it reasonably often for the most part. I had intended it to be about things that inspired me, and it turned into a blog about things I made (which is what my other blog Gypsybeads is for). I would like to separate the two again, and appreciate your patience as I make the transition.


In other news: I'm opening my very own kiosk for the holiday season here at Tamarac Square in Denver,CO. It's called The Peacock Shop, and you can follow me on both Facebook, and Twitter if you like. :) The facebook page has all the details on both the location, days, and the sale this weekend. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)