Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a week!

The last week and a half has just flown by me! I have been either beading, or pricing beads, or packaging beads for the new shop almost non-stop for weeks! I put up the new website, and listed classes. Check it out at http://www.peacockbeadshop.com/ and let me know what you think!


And then a surprise: I got a little picture of something I made for the Bead Unique Summer Bead Swap published! See my Medallion Bracelet on page 76 with all of the other wonderful creations by fabulous beaders! This is my first time having anything published in a national magazine, and I am so psyched! And, even better, I get home last night to a package from Bead Unique giving me 2 complimentary copies of the magazine! Thanks for publishing my work for the first time guys! I appreciate it more than you could ever know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)