Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Movin' on up!


As many of you know, I own two Etsy sites through which I sell my wares: Gypsybeads, which is mainly used for 'finished' work, and The Peacock Shop where I sell my surplus supplies and fun things. I have recently been given the opportunity to open a kiosk in a specialty shop mall to sell my finished work, gifty items, and beads. After much debate, I decided that Gypsybeads just didn't embody all that I wanted to sell there (including my little collage boxes and coasters and the like), so The Peacock Shop was the way to go.


I am in the middle of flipping the bulk of my inventory between the two shops. The Peacock Shop will host my finished jewelry, accessories, and boxes, gifty items and some kits; while Gypsybeads will continue to host my bindis, bindi boxes, and beads. I thank you all for your patience while I try to make this transition as smooth and painless as possible.


Where's the kiosk you ask? Why, it's in Tamarac Square located at 7777 E. Hampden Ave. Denver,CO 80012. This week I'll be open Friday 10-7, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday noon-5pm, and then will resume the normal hours Thursday and Friday 10-7, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday noon-5. I'm near the courtyard by the movie theater. I would love it if you could stop by!


In the meantime, you can follow me on Facebook, and Twitter , as I'll be updating both often. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)