Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bindi Boxes


So, I got my little tins. Tonight, I decided to start them with some different pictures; one a vintage 'Showgirl', one a lovely Lotus Woman, and one of the frontpage of Nayna's website. I am working with them to see if I should just seal them with a varnish, or add a Diamond Glaze, or some such sealant to them. The Lotus Woman is intended to be for Nayna's half-birthday (she was born on Christmas, so she's entitled ;), so I covered it with a glaze product, and embedded some Swarovski Crystals into it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Tonight I plan on adding all of the coats of varnish necessary so that tomorrow I may begin adding the word images to the back. Wish me luck!


P.S. An update on my Facebook Page: I have 153 fans so far! Only 847 to go to secure my page! Please add me, and ask your friends to add me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)