Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tiny Containers


If you didn't know it, I'm a bellydancer. I also make fabulous jewelry and accessories for myself and other bellydancers and , recently, I've been making Bindis using Swarovski Crystal and metals. The big deal about this is that Bindis are usually little plastic things that you wear once and throw away. My Bindis are both beautiful, and re-useable. Recently, I've been looking at different things to decopage with fun things. This morning,I came across this website with little tins the size of small Altoids tins. When I saw them, I had this great idea to decopage them with vintage photos, and make them into Bindi containers. I've got some other ideas too, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Love that! There is something about decoupage. Once you learn it, everything is a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true! I can hardly refrain from decorating my whole house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)