Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's all finally here!











Today, I received by the grace of the UPS Gods, the last element for my Bindi Box Sets! I spent a few moments figuring out what is the best way to fill little tiny glass bottles with spirit gum. I had some success, and some failure. In the end, I was happy with the outcome, and was able to list a Fred and Ginger Bindi Box Set on my Etsy website. At least I got something done today right? I will likely offer the boxes alone, and I may eventually make bigger boxes with pasties in them. What do you think? I did list a couple bottles of the Spirit Gum Bindi Adhesive, as they are the perfect size to go into a little baggie (or a bindi box!) with your favorite Bindis in your travel show kit.

I managed to to send out both orders I had received, and am now working on the Zombie earrings! Go Zombies! Hopefully I'll be able to get some of this done before Thursday so that I can go to the Empire 3-day larp event and not feel guilty. Who am I kidding? I'm more than likely going to have to take something with me to work on either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)