Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter, and other 'Important' things :)


I would like to say that I spent the whole day working on illustrations and pictures for the Bead&Button Show instructions, but I didn't. Today I got up, got dressed, and went to see Harry Potter. I even managed to dig out my Quidditch t-shirt from before the movies came out. Yay me :) I am a dork of the worst reich, not only digging out my t-shirt, but going to see the movie alone. It was good, I thought. Sort of ended abruptly, but so did the book. I can't wait to see the next one!

There was a New Moon trailer. It was the same one that I've been seeing on the internet for a few months now. I was hoping that the CGI on the 'werewolf' would look better on the big screen. It didn't. In fact, it sort of looked like a frizzy dog. Disappointing. They need to get ahold of the person, or persons who are responsible for Asland in the Chronicles of Narnia series. Yes, you can tell that he is not a 'real' lion, but I found him believeable as such.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning up some of my mess from the last 2 months (Hey look! I have a floor!), and working on the pendant pics for my Crystal Drop Necklace. With only a little over a week to work on these instructions, I have to get on the ball. Hopefully, I'll have a very productive couple of days this week, and that will be it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)