Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Productive half day


Today, I went to bed at dawn, and got up at the crack of 2:30pm. I spent most of the day writing instructions in preparation to apply to teach at the Bead&Button Show next year. I took some pictures of jewelry I've gotten back from one of the galleries, and listed a thing or two in my shop. Chris left around 9pm to see a friend, and I spent several hours watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. What an interesting movie. It makes you think about time, and how you spend it. It's just after 1am as I write this, and I'm tired, but not ready to turn in just yet. May I spend my time wisely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)