Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My unexpected visitor...




Here at my studio, we get visitors from time to time. I have the fattest squirrel that sits outside in the tree and tells me when I've invaded 'his' territory. I have a robin that twitters and dive-bombs the squirrels to let them know that they have invaded 'his' territory. My latest visitor is neither haughty, nor mean, he was simply there. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something out my sliding glass doors, and I look up and nothing is there. It happens 2 or 3 more times and, just when I begin to think that I've completely lost it, I see him: a Ginger and White cat who was apparently the quickest cat ever! Our eyes met, and he bolted. He visited me several times last evening, running every time I 'caught' him. I did manage to get a picture, just to prove that he was really there. And here's a picture of the fat squirrel too...might as well be thorough ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear what you have to say, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible :)